Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday is the First day...

I went to see a headache specialist yesterday... a move I have been putting off for over 2 years. I was told the everyday headaches I've been getting and treating with Excedrin are, in actuality, migraines-- they just weren't the tsnami level migraines I get 4-6 (or more) times a month. It turns out that treating my everyday headaches with Excedrin was just making matters worse as your brain gets hooked on the acetaminophen, creating the "need" for more of the product, in addition to the fact that I was putting off the inevitable huge migraine... So now I am being weaned off Excedrin with a steroid and was given about a month's worth of migraine medicine.
So here's my question... If I get migrianes on about a daily basis, why is it my insurance company only overs a total of 6 Maxalt? Seriously?!? And then the per pill charge after that is more than I make in a day... (And don't get into "well, Bryann, that's why gov't insurance would be so much better...") I work in a doctor's office. I know from what insurance companies cover, and the government's insurance companies (Medicare/Medicaid) are the worst of the lot.
So today I feel crappy, had to take an Immitrex (we're alternating those with Maxalt) and pheneragan. But, I made it to work. Bonus!

So, Seriously, how immature is Jake on the Bachelor? I think he's looking for someone to play GI Joes/Legos with. Not a wife. I think the one true thing he says is that he wants a "bestest friend." How about getting a puppy? The reason, I believe that he has bonded with Vienna (everytime I hear that name, I can only think "sausages") is because she did the bungee jump with him and at some point in his life, he experienced something horrifying and now he feels he has met someone who will be there to get him through should he ever face another such time.
Why do I think he's immature and not just solid Christian? Corrie. He let the girl with virtues go. Says a lot, that does. I mean seriously... here's a guy who may still be a virgin, thinks he has an awesome chance of scoring on the "Forego"card date, and he's not going to miss that for another virgin-- no chance!
Why did he not keep Ella? He wants a mama, just not one he has to share with someone else....
And as long as he hears the stories about Vienna (Sausages) running around topless (WooHoo) she's a shoo-in!
Well, back to the land of fuzzy-headed nausea. Tomorrow is another day. Hopefully better!

No comments:

Post a Comment