Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wave bye-bye to the nice doctor...

After almost 2 weeks of mind-blowing migraines the likes of which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy (but maybe. to be honest, my ex-husband), I have decided that I can't live in the land of the non-functional anymore and am returning to using my Excedrin. When I actually have holes in my stomach or some other horrible problem, I'll deal with those repercussions then...
As for now, I can actually get to work, and be a mom again. It's a miracle, right? Nope, just Novartis at it's finest.

So, seriously, again with Jake on The Bachelor... Yep, he's down to the final 2 and I correctly guessed it's going to be Vienna (sausage). Poor Tenley. Gotta love her because she would be a great wife. Would she want to be stuck in Denton, Texas (don't get all over me, I lived in Texas-- don't mess with it...) with a dolt like Jake all her life and have to buy vanilla frozen tofu and for a special treat-- vanilla ice cream? I think not. I think Tenley deserves a really caring, deep, wonderful man who appreciates the full range of the Ben & Jerry collection-- you know, who lives a little.

Vienna? Yes, she's out there, and Jake will choose her because it'll get the ratings and show his "compassionate side". It'll show that he can rise above the nastiness that the other girls have been saying about her... But wait until the sh*t hits the fan about her past. Do you think for one minute that he'll be able to reconcile that with his religious views? No freakin way. Not that Vienna will mind-- by then she'll have her 15 minutes of fame, possible Playboy offer, and she'll be off on her gold-digging way. That's daddy-s girl! (They raise 'em smart in the swamp, huh...)

Just a quick note about American Idol after watching the entire 56 hour snooze-fest over 2 days that was the choosing of the final 24 contestants. I read/heard about Michael Lynche getting booted from the 24 because his dad ratted him out to the Florida press. So why is he still there? It seems another AI contestant has been replaced (with no reason given), but Michael remains. Huh? Also... Why boot Thaddeus and keep Andrew Garcia (or keep both and boot that annoying Tyler who's only real "skill" seems to be acting like a 70's rocker wanna-be...).
And, seriously, why boot Tori only to keep Haley? I know that they fill "demographics" (or as I call them "cookie-cutter boxes") but that one was ridiculous. Could we not see the "I'm going out on a limb as a "
'Country singer AND I'm African American!!'" as the gimmick that it was from a mile away?!? (And let's not hear about Mama Bowersox-- she's a "hippie" and Lilly-- she's the token "jazzy/rocker chick/individualist" both fit in those neat boxes...)

Tonight is Celebrity Rehab... let's hope for some serious meltdowns...
Seriously. That took 3 hours?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment