Where to even start with this episode? Seriously, I think it'll have to be with the combined effort of what I'll call "Team Think Tank". You know who I'm talking about: Caite and Brent; Jordan and her brawny lad. The combined IQ of these teams cannot exceed the number of fingers on my right hand. (Yes, I'll give them a few points for editing, and still, 5 is the most generous I can be...)Let's start with the bus station. I almost felt sorry for them as they cluelessly were left behind, all alone in the depot. They should be given a handicap. Did no one see, remember, not take seriously, Caite's teen pageant faux pas? Bless her soul... It wasn't just a blunder- the poor little girl just isn't up to the mental challenges. Like the bus schedules and like the such as... Is it any wonder both teams chose to be the condor in the challenge? I tried to see that as a strategic stroke of genius, but call me crazy-- give me a choice of getting full-on wet and nasty or putting cute accessories on a petting zoo animal (even one that spits) and guess which I'll choose hands-down every time.
(Caite and Brent even proved their Wonder Twin powers by "flying" straight down in their condor suit... Classy, smart and athletic! Way to prove to America that you're nothing like what we thought Caite!)
How cute were the E-Bay plastic horns at the llama challenge? It's so heartwarming to know that "Made in Taiwan" extends to Chili as well...
The cowboys (does anyone know what "Oh my gravy" means, anyway? Seriously! I spent years living in Texas, was "schooled" in Nashville, and I've never heard of that one!) were my faves in this leg. The kept their cool, their sense of humor and had great teamwork. Round em up! (I did wonder, though, how handy that sailboat would be out on the range.... Just sayin'...)
Joe and Heidi corralled a dying llama-- did anyone else notice that?
Hey, grandma "tri-in' harder"... singing the Spanish song about cockroaches, isn't going to help with the llamas. But I did love her attitude (although if I were her other grandchildren, I'd be offended by the fact that she straight up said that she loved and admired the kid with her the most... hmmm.....I'll bet there're no issues in that family...)
I'll be interested to see just how much farther Team Think Tank can cruise... They are almost sad to watch. Like drowning baby ducks...
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment